Monday, July 30, 2012

Sooner or Later..............

It's been a week since I'd staged a large number of Events here in Middlesex and down in Monmouth. I realized afterwards that I need to be more careful. The more Events I stage, the greater the chance that someone in law enforcement - outside of the DHS, of course - might get suspicious.

I decided to keep it down to one Event on any given day, maybe skip every other day or so, and to head out in different directions each morning.

Last Wednesday, I started out by heading towards Avenel. I was just going to drive around in the back streets for a while and see what came up. After about 1/2 an hour I was getting hungry, so I took a quick turn towards Dunkin' Donuts. That's when I saw this guy. He was just walking down the middle of the street.




In my mind, there's no reason to walk down the middle of the street. This isn't the Old West. Besides, he obviously had an attitude. I looked around quickly but it was only us. High Noon.

Point, press, Flash.

I drove on, and had a nice breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, I was out early but it started to rain and I went home early.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, I headed down to Sewarren. I haven't been down this way in a while and I drove around the side streets close to the park and the marina. That's where I saw this guy.



As he came closer, I slowed. I checked my mirrors. There was no traffic along here this early, and no one about.

Point, press, Flash.

I drove on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, when I went out, I drove though the back streets of Avenel into Rahway. There's a lot of automotive junk yards back here, with a few related business buildings scattered around. There he was, just ahead.



The junk yards do most of their business later in the day and the businesses in the building would probably be closed on the weekend, I hoped. I slowed and looked around.

Point, press, Flash.

I drove on and, since I was in Rahway anyway. went to the library.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday is the seventh day. I rested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I drove out towards Iselin. I took side roads, and passed several parks. I pulled into a parking lot at Merrill Park and got out to walk around. There was no one who drew my attention. I got back in my car and headed towards Edison, and then I saw this old man sitting on a bench on the side street outside of the park. I pulled to the curb and looked around.



He was out of the way. There were no houses visible, and very little traffic. I walked back towards him. He didn't acknowledge me. In fact, he didn't move at all.

Point, press, Flash.

I turned, walked back to me car, and headed towards Edison. I thought to spend some time in the air-conditioned mall.

If Gordon is watching me and he intends to contact me - as Doyle and his people seem to believe - then I hope this draws him out.

Sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment