Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pet Peeves...................

I've been in a bad mood for the last couple of days.

Monday, I had the follow-up meeting with the urologist and found out that my PSA level is still high. Rather then wait for another month to retest, I opted to go for the biopsy. I did some research about it online, and I'm not looking forward to it. I was hoping to get it done quickly but, of course, it can't be done until next Wednesday and the results won't be back for about 10 days after that. I'll still have to wait for the results. I hate the waiting.

Tuesday I met with the cardiologist who will do the Left Heart Catherization. I've had this done before and I'm not looking forward to it either. He ran a few tests, and we agreed to do the procedure at Robert Wood Johnson since that's where my regular cardiologist is. Of course, he only goes there on Wednesdays and I already have the biopsy scheduled for next Wednesday. I have to wait for this until the 31st. Waiting again. Damn, I hate to wait.

It's a pet peeve of mine. Unfortunately, it's one I can't do anything about.

I haven't slept well the last few nights. I can't stop thinking about the 2 procedures. And last night around 1:30, some clown leaving the bar across the street decided to rev his motorcycle for about 10 minutes before he left. That added to my aggravation. I hate motorcycles.

This morning, the sun was out and the day felt warmer. I had nothing to do and nowhere to go. I felt good. I went out early just to drive around and see what would happen. I stopped for breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts and drove down through Colonia. It was peaceful there.

Fairly quickly, I came up behind this guy out jogging. He was in the middle of the street. He must've heard me behind him because he waved me around him.

I hate that. He should be on the side of the road, not in the middle. I slowed, and stayed behind him until he moved over.




I did not pass him right away. I made sure there was no one else around first.

Point, press, Flash.

I passed him, and drove into South Plainfield. From there, I turned down towards Metuchen. Ahead of me, on one of the back streets, I saw a bike rider tear out of a side street into the middle of the road.

I hate that. These people act like they own the road.

I slowed and stayed behind him. After a few minutes, he pulled to the side.




There are no sidewalks here, and very little traffic. I passed him, slowly.

Point, press, Flash.

I drove through Metuchen and up into Edison. I drove up Main Street and turned left onto Woodbridge Avenue. I wound up behind some guy on a motorcycle.

I had an idea.

I followed along behind him. He turned into Raritan Center. So did I. He pulled into one of the lots surrounding several small business. I slowed even more, and watched as he stopped behind one of the buildings. I parked off to the side and waited. He was emptying the storage area under his seat.

I got out and approached him from behind. There were no other cars parked back here. No one else was around.

He never even looked up.





Point, press, Flash.

I walked slowly back to my car. I know I had taken a real chance but it was something I had to do.

I hate motorcycles.

There are some pet peeved that you can deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment