Sunday, September 30, 2018

You Never Know…..


This past Thursday I had the throat scan done that my ENT wanted. They were going to fax the results and I have the picture disc which I'll drop off on Monday. I'll hear back some time later in the week.

Yesterday I was going to do some local shopping but it was such a nice morning that I decided to drive down to Monmouth County. I used to live down there and there are a couple of libraries that I haven't been to in a while.

The first one is in Hazlet.




I picked up a Shakespeare collection for $.25.







My next stop was the Middletown Library.









I picked up 3 Trade Paperbacks for $.50 a piece








I headed home feeling good.

This morning I went out early. I was parked facing down Claire Street (the side street just off Rahway) so I had to drive around the corner. That's when I saw this.






I passed by here a couple of days ago and there was a house there. Now it's a protected area for trees.

You never know.




                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment