Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Stuff Happens ..................

What a great day!

 It feels like we've been dealing with so much stuff for so long that even a quick hit of warm weather is greatly appreciated. And I've been dealing with some stuff.

I've mentioned before how my car had been plowed in and then iced over back a month or so ago but that got cleared up. I've also mentioned that I've been dealing with a carcinoma situation on my forehead. The Dermatologist lasered it out a couple of months ago and when I went back, it had returned He had to cut it out this time, using dissoluble stitches inside, and regular ones outside.

When I went back to have the stitches taken out, he told me that it was cancerous and that it was still growing. He referred me to an Oncologist.

 Long story short, I saw him twice and, on my second visit, he spent about an hour cutting it out again. That was on Friday. Interestingly, he did use dissoluble stitches inside but used glue and derma-strips on the outside. I go back on the 24th.

There's been some pain, and I've had to use bandages to cover some seepage, but I was feeling better this morning so I hit the road.

It was early as I drove up Rahway Avenue. As I approached the railroad crossing, I saw this guy coming in my direction.



A quick look around showed that we were the only ones in the immediate area.

Point, press, Flash.

I drove up to Avenel Street, made a left and headed for Shoprite. I picked up some stuff and was just gonna go home when I decided to take a quick run up into South Plainfield and Metuchen. I wasn't looking to buy anything. I was just ... looking.

I took Chain-of-hills Road to New Dover and was enjoying the drive when I saw this young man heading my way.




I took a quick look around but decided to drive on. It struck me that he was having a good time, just out for a walk with his headphones. Everyone deserves a break.

I continued on. I stopped at that Thrift Store I frequent. Didn't get anything.

I drove to Metuchen and stopped at the library. Didn't get anything there, either.

Just relishing the day.

On my way home, I took Route 27. Along the way I passed a few Town House developments. On a whim, I drove into one. I cruised around the winding curves and was heading back to the main road when I came up on this guy.




It was quiet back here and isolated. I didn't waste any time.

Point, press, Flash.

I got back on the main road and headed home.

I've been dealing with some stuff.

I guess those people were dealing with some stuff.

Stuff happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment