Saturday, September 12, 2009

IT AIN'T EASY......

Staying up in Avenel for the weekend, and I noticed that there hasn't been an entry to this blog in almost a week. There's an answer for that - this Event creating is not as easy as you might think.

Went out early, as I do most mornings, but it's overcast with rain threatening. Not a day to expect a lot of people to be walking around. I drop off my cable payment, and go to McDonald's for breakfast. sitting there, I watch a mother (grandmother?) come in with a Down's syndrome "child". He looks to be close to 20, but is occupied with a ball and paddle type of thing. I think that this is what she has to do - take care of this "child" - whether she complains about it or not. Events are what I have to do, now, whether I like it or not. We all have to do things we don't like.

I've spent the last week trying to create another Event, but they can't be planned for. There were a couple of possibles, but I recognized one old guy as someone who has breakfast in a Dunkin Donuts I frequent and in another, she had a dog with her. No one said anything about animals.

I'm afraid of being caught. I know that I had two within the first week, but I realize that there were things that could've gone wrong and I just didn't consider them. Now, when I'm out there, I start to notice all the cars passing by and the nearness of houses and/or apartment windows or store fronts.

Then again, Doyle did say they'd pull me out if I did get caught so maybe I should just not worry too much and go about my daily routines and wait for the opportunity to present itself.

If I want to continue this second life, what else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment